Airco Mach 2
Dial: Opalin matt metal dial
Strap: Leather Strap Black
- Airco Mach 2
- Dial: Opalin matt metal dial
- Strap: Leather Strap Black
Modified calibre 11 1⁄2’’’ BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.
Hour, minute and sweeping second hands, with stop second function and date at 3H, adjusted via screw-down decorated crown.
Hardened polished stainless steel of Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 40mm. Overall height 12.5mm. Strap lug width 20mm.
- Case Back : Polished stainless steel case back with integrated flat sapphire crystal, 4 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
- Dial : Opalin matt metal dial with integrated dial ring and polished nickel numerals/markers. Nickel polished hands.
- Crystal : Double curved anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance : Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- Ratings : C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Strap/Bracelet : Stainless steel bracelet or 20mm calf leather, NATO style strap with pin buckle.
- Certification : C.O.S.C chronometer certified. Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.
The AIRCO model is named after the 'Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited', one of the first British military aircraft manufacturers. The watches are constructed using Bremont's technical three piece 'Trip-Tick®' cases which are produced at the company's facilities in the UK, housing the smaller but beautifully finished chronometer rated BE-92AE movement. The new AIRCO MACH 1 boasts a satin finished case, a military inspired back dial offset with a sweeping orange second hand, and comes on a vintage brown calf leather strap.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Bremont Manufacturer's Warranty.