Dial: Matt metal dial
Strap: Vintage Brown Leather Strap
- Supermarine 301
- Dial: Matt metal dial
- Strap: Vintage Brown Leather Strap
Modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.
Hour, minute and sweeping second hands, with stop second function and date at 3H, adjusted via screw-down decorated crown.
Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 40mm. Overall height 13mm. Strap lug width 20mm. Laser engraved ceramic uni-directional rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova®.
- Case Back: Stainless steel screw-down decorated case back.
- Dial: Metal dial with integrated dial ring and Super-LumiNova® coated numerals/markers. Nickel satin hands with Super-LumiNova®.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance : Water resistant to 30 ATM, 300 metres.
- Ratings : C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Strap/Bracelet : Stainless steel bracelet or 20mm calf leather, NATO style strap with pin buckle.
- Certification : C.O.S.C chronometer certified. Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.
The new Bremont Supermarine Type 300 range responds to a demand for a professional dive watch in a slightly smaller iteration. The watches’ namesake derives from the 1930’s aircraft company, Supermarine, whose first ever Spitfire prototype – the Type 300 – led to one of Britain’s most iconic aircraft. The new 40mm case of the Type 300 is also slimmer being only 13mm from sapphire crystal to case back featuring a uni-directional ceramic rotating bezel.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Bremont Manufacturer's Warranty.