- Tangente - 101
- Case: Stainless steel, tripartite; diameter 35 mm; steel back: height 6.2 mm; sapphire crystal glass back: height 6.6 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Steel, tempered blue
- Strap: Horween Shell Cordovan black, lug width 18 mm
- Reference number : 139 (with sapphire crystal glass back)
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- Diameter: 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashutte sunburst
This watch—more than any other from NOMOS Glashütte—has rightly earned the title “design classic.” It is regarded as the watch of choice amongst architects' and writers', and as a timepiece for cultured individuals. Here the absolute classic, the paired-down, regular Tangente model with the manually wound Alpha movement.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.