- Tangente 33 - 122
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 32.8 mm; steel back: height 6.45 mm; sapphire crystal glass back: height 6.55 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Steel, tempered blue
- Strap: Velour beige, lug width 17 mm
- Reference number : 123 (with sapphire crystal glass back)
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- Diameter: 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashutte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashutte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashutte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashutte sunburst
About Tangente 33
The classic, but more delicate—people are different, after all. This model has the finest proportions with a diameter of just 33 millimeters. A truly beautiful watch powered by the manually wound Alpha movement and, like all smaller NOMOS models, with a delicate velour strap.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.