Tangente 33 For Doctors Without Borders USA - 123.S3
- Tangente 33 For Doctors Without Borders USA - 123.S3
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite; diameter 32.8 mm; sapphire crystal glass back, height 6.55 mm
- Dial: Galvanized, white silver-plated
- Hands: Handssteel, black oxidized
- Strap: velour beige, lug width 17 mm
- (Alpha)—NOMOS caliber with manual winding
- Diameter: 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Movement height: 2.6 mm
- Power reserve: ca. 43 hours
Decentralized seconds, stop-seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, 17 ruby bearings, Glashütte stopwork, Incabloc shock protection, balance spring from Nivarox 1A, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and crown wheel with Glashütte sunburst
About Tangente 33 For Doctors Without Borders USA
A limited editon Tangente 38 in support of Doctors Without Borders is also available in the United States: This timepiece alludes to the aid organization with its red twelve, the inscription “Doctors Without Borders” under the six, and a special engraving on the back. 100 dollars for each watch sold will go towards emergency aid—and so helping the helpers.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.