Zurich Worldtimer Topper Edition
- Zurich Worldtimer Topper Edition
PURCHASE YOURS NOW
We will do our best to fulfill specific number requests, and your number will be assigned based on what's available at the time of order. After you place your order, we will confirm the availability of a specific number. Please look at the available numbers and give us your first three choices. If your desired number isn't available, we will provide alternative numbers that still are available. The total purchase price is $6,100. Sales tax is applicable for store pick-ups or delivery in California. If you have any questions, or if you'd rather order by phone call 888-730-2221 Monday - Saturday 9-6:00 PST
- Case: stainless steel, tripartite; diameter 39.9 mm; curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating; sapphire crystal glass back, individually numbered limited edition inscription on case back, height 10.85 mm
- Dial: white lacquer with blue accents and indices, with worldtime and 24-hour indicator
- Hands: blue, faceted
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, lug width 20 mm
- DUW 5201 – NOMOS caliber with automatic winding and worldtime indicator
- Diameter: 13 ¾ lines (31 mm)
- Movement height: 5.7 mm
- Power reserve: approx. 42 hours
Decentralized seconds, worldtime mechanism, stop seconds mechanism, Glashütte three-quarter plate, 26 jewels, Glashütte stopwork, bidirectional winding rotor, Incabloc shock protection, NOMOS swing system with tempered blue balance spring, adjusted in six positions, tempered blue screws, rhodium-plated movement surfaces with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage, ratchet and duplex wheel with Glashütte sunburst decoration
About Zurich Worldtimer
Around the globe in 24 clicks: The Zurich Worldtimer in a white lacquer version makes traveling fun again—and offers entirely uncomplicated watch complications. This timepiece with the new NOMOS swing system knows nearly every time zone in the world and reveals the time in the push of a button: in Rio, Hong Kong, Tokyo, or in Burlingame, California the PST choice and home city of Topper Fine Jewelers. And the blue home icon? Beams wearers and the time back home again, wherever they are.
Unlike E-tailers that only provide in-house warranties, Topper Jewelers is a full service authorized dealer that offers the Nomos Glashütte Manufacturer's Warranty.