- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Built for timekeeping with the Alpine F1 Racing Team
Since it was founded in 1994, the watchmaker Bell & Ross has been ever-present on the runways. Inspired by the aeronautical industry, its instrument watches are designed with fighter pilots in mind. The pioneering watchmaker has thus also become a vital player at Formula 1 circuits™. Since 2016, Bell & Ross has been associated with the Renault F1® Team. To celebrate the arrival of the Alpine brand at this year’s Grand Prix races, the team has been renamed Alpine F1® Team. And Bell & Ross has become its official timekeeping partner. To celebrate this continued partnership the Franco-Swiss company has launched an Alpine F1® Team watch collection, inspired by the world of Formula 1™. This sixth family of exceptional timepieces includes three ultra-sporty chronographs. Stylish, functional and easy to read, these three watches reiterate all the Bell & Ross know-how in the field of professional watchmaking. They are called the A521, in reference to the current Alpine A521 single-seater. Relatively similar, the dials of these sporty timepieces reflect the visual identity of Alpine, in particular the constructor’s basic colour code of blue, black and white. They also call on cutting-edge materials tested on Formula 1 cars. These exceptional watches will be worn throughout the 2021 season by the staff of the Alpine F1® Team.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds. Tachymeter scale on the flange.
- Case: 43 mm in diameter. Satin-finished and polished steel. Bi-directional rotating steel bezel with anodised black aluminium ring and 60-minute countdown scale. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: Applique numerals covered with Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: carbon-effect blue and black calfskin leather or satin-finished and polished steel.
- Buckle: folding. Satin-polished steel.
- Limited edition: 500 pieces
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.