Grand Seiko Heritage Caliber 9F85 SBGP005 (Deposit)
Caliber 9F85 has a time difference adjustment function that allows the hour hand to be adjusted without stopping the seconds hand and thus preserving its high precision when the wearer changes time zones.
The exterior design is a modern interpretation of the brilliant and shining timepiece defined as part of the idea of the Grand Seiko Style, the design concept that was established with the launch of 44GS in 1967.
The case utilizes perfect mirror-finished surfaces created using Zaratsu polishing, and combines beautiful and shining mirror-finished and hairline-finished surfaces for three-dimensionality. The expansive dial has twelve multi-faceted hour markers. The complementary arrangement of these elements gives the watch a beautiful radiance and visibility.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40mm × Thickness 11.1mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no.: 9F85
- Accuracy: ±10 seconds per year
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Weight: 142.0 g
- Other details / Features:
- Case back with lion emblem
- Screw case back