- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Celebrating an elite unit of the French Air and Space Force
Since its inception in 1994, Bell & Ross has been telling the time to fighter pilots, drawing inspiration from the precise dashboard instruments of aircraft cockpits. A true professional instrument, the BR 03-92 Patrouille de France combines that classic aesthetic with technical know-how and contemporary design. Inspired by pilots and designed with pilots, it celebrates the 70th anniversary of the Patrouille de France, with which Bell & Ross has been collaborating since 2021.
Founded in 1953, the Patrouille de France has built its reputation on the excellence of its pilots chosen from among the best fighter pilots, and the panache of its developments, appreciated at all latitudes. A tribute to history with the silhouettes of the five aircraft that have flown since the creation of the Patrouille de France in 1953 are inscribed on the back of the ceramic case.
The blue of the dial evokes the colour of the Alpha Jet of the Patrouille de France. The insignia of this elite display team and the specific logo of its 70th anniversary appear at the heart of this dial subtly circled in the colours of the French flag.
Limited Edition: 999 pieces
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date at 4:30
- Case: 42 mm in width. 10.40 mm thick. Matte black ceramic
- Dial: Blue. Patrouille de France logo at 9 o’clock. 70th anniversary logo at 3 o’clock. White transfer numerals and indices coated in Super-LumiNova®. Hands coated in Super-LumiNova®
- Crystal: flat with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: Blue calfskin and ultra-resilient black synthetic canvas fabric
- Buckle: Stainless steel, PVD-coated
- Limited Edition: 999 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.