Bell & Ross BR05 Chrono White Hawk
- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Strength in sophistication
This new limited edition Bell & Ross instrument combines the brand's masculine aesthetic codes with the technical refinement of its high-end watchmaking. The lines of its 42-mm case combine round and square, the basic geometric shapes which form the identity of Bell & Ross' foundational design codes.
With sophisticated watchmaking finishes, the BR05 Chrono White Hawk is modern yet refined, timeless, and elegant, thanks to its sleek, chic white dial, which displays impressive depth and vibrancy.
Expected Delivery: December 2021
- Limited Edition of 250 pieces.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
- Dial: silver opaline. Applique indices filled with Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: black rubber or satin-finished and polished steel.
- Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.