- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A rugged, purpose-built diver designed for legendary big wave surfer Laird Hamilton
The Bremont Waterman Apex II is a high-performance mechanical dive watch tested by Laird Hamilton, arguably the greatest big wave surfer of all time. Limited to 350 pieces, the 43mm stainless steel dive watch features an automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve, 24-hour ceramic uni-directional rotating bezel and protective features such as an antishock movement mount and automatic helium escape valve.
Bremont presents this new Waterman Apex II in collaboration with brand ambassador Laird Hamilton, a celebrated innovator and guiding genius of crossover board sports including tow-in surfing, stand-up paddle boarding and hydrofoil boarding. Laird is the ultimate waterman who continuously pushes himself beyond limits and expands all possibilities within the sport.
The limited edition features a matte black dial decorated with a shark fin motif amongst waves and framed by a new Harbour Blue dial flange — a signature of the ongoing Waterman series. The Super-LumiNova® filled applied indexes and hands are complemented by accents of vibrant orange, from the outline of the GMT hand, across key markers on the inner bezel through to the ‘Waterman’ wordmark on the dial.
- Modified calibre 11 1/2'' BE-93-2AV automatic chronometer
- 25 Jewels
- Glucydur balance
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex mainspring
- 28,800bph (4Hz)
- 42 hour power reserve
- Custom decorated rotor with wave and shark fin engraving
- Central hour/Minute/Second/24HR GMT hand ("Caller" style GMT)
- Date at 3H.
- Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with uni-directional rotating bezel
- Case diameter: 43mm
- Length: 51mm
- Lug width: 22mm
- Thickness: 16.5mm
- Bremont Trip-Tick construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel
- Sapphire bezel insert with 24 Hour markings in Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission) markers
- Protective patented antishock movement mount
- Automatic helium escape valve and crown protector
- Stainless steel screw-in exhibition case back
Dial & Hands
- Metal dial with nickel plated applied indexes, filled with Super-LumiNova® (White emission), fully indexed white chapter ring
- Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- 50 ATM, 500 metres.
- Integrated rubber strap with linear detailing, stainless steel pin buckle
Ratings & Certification
- Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard
We Also Recommend
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Master Chronometer "Dark Grey" Ceramic 126.96.36.199.99.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.