Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT 40.5mm
SKU: SBGE263 Sold Out
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by the majestic plumage of the Bald Eagle
Expected Delivery: January 2021
The Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT has long been a hallmark of the venerable brand's sport collection, and is now available for the first time in a new 40.5mm stainless steel case. Fitted with Grand Seiko's new Spring Drive 9R66 calibre, this sporty yet highly compact new reference is perfect for the international traveler whether he is in the conference room or at the beach house.
Like its larger 44mm cousin, the case and bracelet on this new reference is in stainless steel and rated to 200 meters of water resistance. The Spring Drive GMT caliber delivers a precision rate of one second per day and has a power reserve of 72 hours. The GMT hand can be adjusted to local time without stopping the movement so that the watch’s accuracy is maintained even when the time zone is changed.
As Grand Seiko's 60th Anniversary celebration continues, this new edition is reserved exclusively for the United States, and thus its pressed textured dial takes inspiration from the majestic plumage of the Bald Eagle. It is limited to 110 individually numbered pieces.
- Case Material: Stainless steel with brown ceramic bezel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Lumi Brite on hands, indexes and bezel
- Case size: Diameter 40.5mm × Thickness 14.7mm
- Bracelet clasp: Three-fold with push button release
- Numbered caseback with Grand Seiko lion emblem
- Special textured dial inspired by eagle feathers
- Caliber: 9R66 Spring Drive
- Time, date, GMT (24-hour display), hacking seconds
- Power reserve: Approx. 72 hours (3 days)
- Accuracy: ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance: 20 bar
- Magnetic resistant
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Independently adjustable hour hand
- Power reserve display
- Rotating ceramic bezel (24-hour display)
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.