Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Roberto Clemente Limited Edition Watch
SKU: 01 754 7741 4081-SET
- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Oris celebrates the life of baseball Hall of Famer Roberto Clemente and the humanitarian work of the Roberto Clemente Foundation with a limited edition Big Crown Pointer Date Limited Edition watch. Roberto Enrique Clemente Walker is a 20th century hero.
Roberto Enrique Clemente Walker is a 20th century hero. Born the youngest of seven children in Puerto Rico in 1934, he would go on to become one of the greatest baseball players in the history of the game. At 17, he began his career in the Puerto Rican Professional Baseball League and a year later moved to the U.S. to join the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was an exceptional athlete, with a mighty throwing arm. He won two World Series with the Pirates and became a 12-time winner of the Rawlings Gold Glove Award before reaching 3,000 hits – with the last hit of his career in September 1972, making him the first Latin American player to reach the mark.
But Clemente was more than a ballplayer. He was a passionate humanitarian and activist and lived to serve others by bringing real change in his home country and his local community – it's this change, that Oris has chosen to illuminate and inspire with this beautiful limited-edition watch, with a portion of its proceeds helping continue the great man’s legacy.
- Ref. No. 01 754 7741 4081-SET, Ø 40.00 mm
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 754, based on Sellita SW 200-1, with pointer date function (38 hour power reserve)
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with screw-in stainless steel crown. Water-resistant to 5 bar
- Screwed stainless steel case back with see-through mineral crystal
- Bubble-curved sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- White dial with printed Super-LumiNova® Arabic numerals, polished nickel hour and minute hands filled with Super-LumiNova®. Polished nickel central seconds hand and central pointer date hand with gold tip
- Strap: Light brown naturally tanned leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle. Includes additional NATO strap with pin buckle & tool to exchange it
- Special box, certificate, limited to 3000 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.