Bremont SOLO-37 Black
- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The smaller case of the SOLO-37 still adheres to Bremont’s key principles, yet will appeal to those who desire something slightly lighter on the wrist. Housed in a 37mm Trip-Tick® three-piece case and powered by the modified BE-36AE movement, it is available with a stainless steel or 18-carat rose gold top bezel.
- Movement: Modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph, 38 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor.
- Functions: Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.
- Case: Hardened stainless steel/18 carat Rose Gold Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 37mm, lug width 20mm.
- Case Back: Stainless steel with integrated flat crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
- Dial: Metal dial with applied silver/rose gold indexes.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- Ratings & Certification: Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.