G-Shock G-SQUAD with HRM
Get 25% off! Use Promo Code "BF25OFF" at checkout.
- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The highly anticipated G-Shock G-SQUAD fitness series features built-in GPS and five sensors: an optical heart rate monitor, pressure sensor (altimeter and barometer), compass, thermometer, and accelerometer for step counting. The high-contrast memory-in-pixel (MIP) LCD display is reminiscent of the G-Shock GPR-B1000 Rangeman, as its pixels fill the whole area and can show a lot of information at once. Other notable features include automatic GPS time syncing, Bluetooth mobile link, vibration alerts, solar power, and USB charging. As a G-Shock, the GBD-H1000 is fully shock-resistant and water-resistant to 200 meters.
- Shock-resistant construction; 20-bar water resistance
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Bluetooth®:uses connection with smartphone to auto-adjust time
- 38 cities (38 time zones*auto summer time (DST) switching) and Coordinated Universal Time*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Measuring unit:1 second; measuring capacity: 99:59’59; measuring modes: split time
- 4 daily alarms (with snooze alarm)
- Battery level indicator; power saving; full auto-calendar;
- 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; vibration function; airplane mode
- LED backlight (full auto light, Super Illuminator, afterglow with selectable illumination duration: 1.5 or 3 seconds)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Solar power (solar charging system) and Time Mode (includes step tracker, notification function) can be powered with solar charging alone.*
- * When charged about eight hours every day under indoor fluorescent lighting (500 lux), and charged at window side on a sunny day for two hours in a week (10,000 lux).
- Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal); time required for full charging: maximum of about 2.5 hours
- Time Mode (includes step tracker and notification functions): About 12 months
- Time Mode + heart rate monitor function: about 66 hours (includes power-saving function and heart rate sleep mode
- Easy watch setting: world time for over 300 cities; timer setting; alarm setting; button operation tone on/off; vibrator setting
- Notification: incoming calls, emails, SNS messages; calendar and reminder notifications; data updating: time zone, summer time rule data updating
- Optical sensor (heart rate monitor); accelerometer (step counter); magnet (digital compass); pressure (altitude/barometric pressure); temperature (thermometer)
- GPS, GLONASS, Michibiki (QZSS)
- Maximum value: 220bpm; heart rate; target heart rate setting function; heart rate zone graphic display; heart rate transition graph: maximum heart rate/minimum heart rate
- Distance, speed, pace, etc., are measured by GPS or accelerometer and displayed. GPS receipt interval: NORMAL: each second, LONG: each minute
- Auto/manual lap; auto pause; auto run timing start; target alarm setting (time, altitude, calories burned); training display customization
- Training status; fitness level trend; training load trend; VO2max; recovery time
- Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap records per run
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Interval measurement (up to 5 timers); measuring unit: 1 second; countdown range: 60 minutes; countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes; 1-second accuracy; auto-repeat
- Training Mode (continuous GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 14 hours
- Training Mode (intermittent GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 18 hours
- A 3-axis accelerometer measures step count. Step count display range: 0-99,999 steps; step count reset: auto-reset every night at midnight (0:00), step count accuracy: ±3% (from vibration testing machine)
- Minimum heart rate/maximum heart rate; heart rate graph display (when heart rate measurement is continuously ON)
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.