Bremont MBII Topper Edition
- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
About MBII Topper Edition
We have discovered over the years that Bremont fans love the yellow second hand of the MBI. The Topper Edition features the MBI’s yellow second hand balanced out with yellow numbers at “7” and “5”. These numbers were chosen to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Topper. The Topper Edition MBII will also feature an orange barrel.
40-piece Limited Edition
Yellow second hand with yellow numbers at “7” and “5”
Modified calibre 13 1/4" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anacharon balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring 28,800bph, 38 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.
Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick case construction with sapphire bi-directional rotating bezel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.
- Case Back : Stainless steel screw-in and decorated case back.
- Bezel : Patented inner bi-directional rotating roto-Clik bezel. Operated by crown at 4H
- Dial : Black metal dial with various ground colours. SuperLumiNova coated numerals and hands
- Crystal : Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water resistance : 10 ATM, 100 meters.
- Ratings : C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Strap/Bracelet : Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.
- Certification : Every watch case and movement is engraved with its Bremont serial number and is accompanied with its C.O.S.C certification.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.