- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An asymmetric icon with an all-new annual calendar calibre
The all-new PanoMaticCalendar combines sophisticated mechanics with an original Glashütte design. Rendered in platinum, this new timepiece is a stylish companion for a life that is both eventful and rich in experience.
With the PanoMaticCalendar, Glashütte Original presents a newly developed in-house automatic annual calendar movement: Calibre 92-10 which makes a striking impression thanks to its skeletonized dial display, through which the movement plates can be seen in an elegant black rhodium hue. In the interior of the movement, a silicon balance spring and a frequency of 28,800 half-oscillations per hour ensure exceptional rate precision. Additional features include a remarkable running time of 100 hours, impressive resistance and ease of use. The retrograde month display, date and time are easily set using the crown.
Compared to the perpetual calendar, the annual calendar is a relatively recent complication. It displays the date and month, taking the months with 30 and 31 days into account. Only once a year, on March 1st, is it necessary to correct the date. No question about it: this masterpiece is clearly a genuine original from the tradition-rich centre of Glashütte watchmaking.
This platinum model is limited to 150 pieces, and offers views of the month wheel, the moon phase switch and the date discs. The skeletonized, galvanic black dial is set with applied indexes in white gold. The minute and hour hands are blued and coated with Super-LumiNova®. In keeping with the watch’s brooding look, the month display appears in white against a black background.
- Calibre Movement: Automatic movement 92-10
- Functions: Hour and minute, small second, panorama date, retrograde annual calendar with month display, moon phase. Regulator-free fine adjustment with two swan-neck springs, skeletonized rotor (off-centre) with double-G symbol and 21-carat gold oscillation weight
- Power reserve: 100 hours
- Case: Platinum
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 12.4 mm
- Crystal: Glareproofed sapphire (both sides)
- Dial: Skeletonized, with galvanized black plates and applied indices. White panorama date on grey background, white month display on anthracite background. Moonphase display in blue & silver
- Hands: Lance-shaped with SuperLuminova
- Strap: Louisiana Alligator nubuk leather strap, black
- Limited Edition: 150 pieces
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.