H. Moser & Cie Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic (Deposit)
In addition to the deposit, a separate invoice will be sent to you for the balance. If you have any questions about pricing, please contact the store during business hours at 888-730-2221.
Topper Jewelers is an Authorized H. Moser & Cie Dealer.
Marking the start of a new era in the H. Moser & Cie. saga, the Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is an unprecedented reimagining of the stainless steel chronograph.
Redefining the versatile stainless steel bracelet watch, The Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is the debut timepiece in H. Moser & Cie.’s latest collection, the aptly named Streamliner.
It unites the codes of minimalism and contemporary elegance that the Schaffhausen brand has made its trademarks, while exploring novel ways to express the beauty and durability of stainless steel. With an emphasis on ergonomics, the result in a seamless integration between the case and the bracelet, through fluid lines and curved forms.
Equipped with what can be regarded as the most innovative chronograph movement in contemporary watchmaking, the Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is a new expression in H. Moser & Cie’s design ethos.
- Steel topped by a gently domed sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 42.3 mm
- Height: 14.2 mm
- Chronograph push-buttons at 10 and 2 o’clock
- Screw-in crown at 4 o’clock, engraved with an “M”
- See-through case back, engraved “Limited 100PCS”
- Dynamic water resistance to 12 ATM (allowing the chronograph and flyback function to be used underwater)
- Integrated steel bracelet
- Folding clasp with three steel blades, engraved with the Moser logo
- Blackor fumé and griffé
- Hour and minute hands with Globolight® inserts
- Minute track for the elapsed seconds and minutes
- Tachymeter on the flange
- Calibre HMC 902 developed with AGENHOR for H. Moser & Cie., self-winding movement
- Diameter: 34.4 mm or 15 1/4 lignes
- Height: 7.3 mm
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour
- Bi-directional winding
- Tungsten oscillating weight, placed between the movement and the dial
- Double barrel
- Column wheel chronograph
- Two-stage chronograph mechanism
- Horizontal clutch with friction wheel; smooth wheel equipped with micro-teeth to avoid intermeshing of gears and to minimize accidental jumps when the chronograph is activated
- Tulip yoke allowing the chronograph to be triggered or released
- 434 components
- 55 jewels
- Power reserve: minimum 54 hours
- Hours and minutes
- Chronograph with central display and indication of the elapsed minutes and seconds
- Flyback on the minutes and seconds