H. Moser & Cie Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic Funky Blue
- H. Moser & Cie Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Marking the start of a new era in the H. Moser & Cie. saga, the Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is an unprecedented reimagining of the stainless steel chronograph.
Redefining the versatile stainless steel bracelet watch, The Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is the debut timepiece in H. Moser & Cie.’s latest collection, the aptly named Streamliner.
It unites the codes of minimalism and contemporary elegance that the Schaffhausen brand has made its trademarks, while exploring novel ways to express the beauty and durability of stainless steel. With an emphasis on ergonomics, the result in a seamless integration between the case and the bracelet, through fluid lines and curved forms.
Equipped with what can be regarded as the most innovative chronograph movement in contemporary watchmaking, the Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic is a new expression in H. Moser & Cie’s design ethos.
- Steel topped by a gently domed sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 42.3 mm
- Height: 14.2 mm
- Chronograph push-buttons at 10 and 2 o’clock
- Screw-in crown at 4 o’clock, engraved with an “M”
- See-through case back, engraved “Limited 100PCS”
- Dynamic water resistance to 12 ATM (allowing the chronograph and flyback function to be used underwater)
- Integrated steel bracelet
- Folding clasp with three steel blades, engraved with the Moser logo
- 'Funky Blue' fumé
- Hour and minute hands with Globolight® inserts
- Minute track for the elapsed seconds and minutes
- Tachymeter on the flange
- Calibre HMC 902 developed with AGENHOR for H. Moser & Cie., self-winding movement
- Diameter: 34.4 mm or 15 1/4 lignes
- Height: 7.3 mm
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour
- Bi-directional winding
- Tungsten oscillating weight, placed between the movement and the dial
- Double barrel
- Column wheel chronograph
- Two-stage chronograph mechanism
- Horizontal clutch with friction wheel; smooth wheel equipped with micro-teeth to avoid intermeshing of gears and to minimize accidental jumps when the chronograph is activated
- Tulip yoke allowing the chronograph to be triggered or released
- 434 components
- 55 jewels
- Power reserve: minimum 54 hours
- Hours and minutes
- Chronograph with central display and indication of the elapsed minutes and seconds
- Flyback on the minutes and seconds
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.