Seiko Prospex King Turtle Save the Ocean
- Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
For true watchmakers, adventure sports, whether on the sea, on land or in the sky, present the greatest challenges of all. Since Seiko made its first diving watch in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding the expectations of those whose sports require watches with truly professional specifications. Now, Seiko Prospex brings together all Seiko’s sports watch expertise in one collection. The Seiko Prospex King Turtle Save the Ocean (ref. SRPE39) adheres to this purpose-built ethos, while pledging to help conserve our planet's most vital resource: the ocean. This edition is presented in a special box.
- Case diameter: 45mm
- Automatic Diver, Stainless steel case
- Seiko Caliber 4R36 (handwind
- Manual and automatic winding capabilities
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 24 jewels
- Day/Date calendar
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- Unidirectional rotating elapsed timing bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Stainless steel bracelet with diver's expansion clasp
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
We Also Recommend
Grand Seiko Sport Spring Drive Chronograph GMT 60th Anniversary Limited Edition SBGC238
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.