- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
From the cockpit to your wrist
The 42mm, square-cased BR03-92 is the quintessential Bell & Ross pilot's watch, and the blueprint upon which numerous purpose-built collaborations for aviation and special forces units have been developed. Designed around an ultra-sharp dial whose layout, typography, and overall legibility take direct inspiration from the analog instrumentation panels in fighter jets, the BR03 is at once immediately distinctive, while remaining highly purposeful and capable for whatever mission may be at hand.
The latest addition to the LUM collection, the BR03‑92 GREY LUM, boasts optimal legibility thanks to the Super‑LumiNova® C3 treatment which makes it legible both day and night. The design of its dial is uncompromising with its anthracite grey colour and sunray pattern, the colour of the hands (hours, minutes) and the large decal numerals (3, 6, 9, 12) and indices echoing the lights found on runways. This intense green light with an unrivalled brightness, known for its ultra‑phosphorescence.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-polished steel.
- Dial: anthracite grey sunray. Numerals and indices coated in green Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hands.
- Crystal: sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: grey-green calfskin and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Satin-polished steel.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.