- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by vintage aircraft instruments
Bell & Ross might be best known for its square-cased pilot watches, but the BRV collection pulls inspiration from an earlier era of analog aviation instruments, yielding a charming, more vintage-inspired case aesthetic without compromising on the brand's signature legibility and adventure-ready capability.
To ensure optimal legibility, the BR V2-92 Military Green shares the same lineage as watches from the Bell & Ross “LUM” collection which are treated with green-coloured Super-LumiNova® C3 to maximise their luminescent qualities.
Playing on both the discreet nature of the khaki camouflage dial and its functional design, it is aimed at professionals and daily adventurers searching for a timepiece which is robust and timeless.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds and date.
- Case: 41 mm in diameter. Satin-polished steel. Bi-directional rotating steel bezel with anodized black aluminum ring and 60-minute scale. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: khaki. Green Super-LumiNova® numerals and indices. Black metal skeletonized hour and minute hands filled with green-coloured Super-LumiNova®.
- Crystal: box-type sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: khaki and black elastic canvas or satin-polished steel.
- Buckle: folding for metal bracelet.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.