- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by vintage aircraft instruments
Bell & Ross might be best known for its square-cased pilot watches, but the BRV collection pulls inspiration from an earlier era of analog aviation instruments, yielding a charming, more vintage-inspired case aesthetic without compromising on the brand's signature legibility and adventure-ready capability.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds and date.
- Case: 41 mm in diameter. Polished steel. Rotating steel bezel with anodised blue aluminium ring and 60-minute scale. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: blue sunray. Gilt applique numerals and indices. Gilt skeletonised Superluminova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: satin-polished steel or ice blue calfskin.
- Buckle: folding. Satin-polished steel.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.