- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A fusion of British watch design & engineering
This unique special edition timepiece represents a distinct twist on Bremont’s signature Supermarine S500, combining Bamford’s passion for vibrant lume and DLC finish with Bremont’s tactical and notoriously robust diving range. The DLC finish is beautifully contrasted with the ‘California Blue’ Super-LumiNova® across the newly styled hands and indexes, befitting for its California dial, a design first for Bremont. The highly legible dial is enhanced by increased luminosity as a result of its ‘layered dial’ construction. Instead of a single plate, a layered dial is comprised of a solid disc of luminous material which is covered with a plate with index apertures to expose the lume as characters. This layered design achieves incredible lume performance and adds a lovely visual depth to the dial. The extensive use of black DLC, uniquely accented with blue, marks this timepiece as an unmistakable Bamford collaboration.
Limited to just 250 pieces, the Bremont S500 Bamford Special Edition represents an exciting fusion of British design from Bremont and Bamford Watch Department. The collaboration was born out of a long-standing friendship between Bremont Co-Founders Nick and Giles English and George Bamford, as well as a mutual respect and admiration for each other’s craft.
- Case: 43mm DLC-coated stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction and ceramic rotating bezel
- Caseback: Solid DLC-coated stainless steel screwdown with Supermarine airplane engraving
- Dial: Blue Superluminova-coated hands & numerals
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-36AE (ETA 2836 base) automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 26 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h
- Power Reserve: 38 hours
- Strap: Black sailcloth with matching blue stitching
- Limited Edition: 250 pieces
- Chronometer certified, ISO 3159 rated
- Water Resistance: 500 meters (50atm)
- Uni-directional rotating dive bezel
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.