- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The official timing partner to Williams Racing for 2022
Drawing upon respective British heritages and specialising in precision engineering, Bremont and Williams Racing have on a truly iconic partnership with the release of the WR-22 ahead of the 2022 F1 season. Uniquely, each watch will come with an original wheel nut from historic Williams Racing cars, certified by Williams Racing.
The design of the WR-22 embodies Bremont’s maxim of being ‘Tested beyond Endurance’ bringing together high performance and extreme durability, a perfect fit for the Williams Racing team who will be putting the watch through its paces throughout the F1 calendar.
The 43mm chronograph incorporates a bi-directional tachymeter, a must have for timing that running mile, and the dial configuration is wonderfully reminiscent of some of the classical motoring chronographs of old. Equally evocative are the 1970s inspired chronograph hands which hark back to the heyday of racing. The highly legible dial is accented by a red chronograph second hand and Super-LumiNova® filled applied indexes and hands ensure luminosity at night.
- Case: 43mm Stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction with PVD-coated inner ring
- Caseback: Stainless steel exhibition
- Dial: Superluminova-coated hands & numerals
- Crystal: Domed, AR-coated sapphire
- Movement: Bremont BE-53AE with custom decorated rotor, inspired from William’s F1 Racing car rim.
- Functions: Hour, minute, running seconds, date, 30 minute & 12-hour totalizers
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Strap: Alacantra leather with stainless steel pin buckle
- Chronometer certified
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20atm)
- Bi-directional rotating timing & tachymetre bezel
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.