G-Shock G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-1A7 with HRM
Topper Jewelers is an Authorized G-Shock Dealer.
The highly anticipated G-Shock G-SQUAD fitness series features built-in GPS and five sensors: an optical heart rate monitor, pressure sensor (altimeter and barometer), compass, thermometer, and accelerometer for step counting. The high-contrast memory-in-pixel (MIP) LCD display is reminiscent of the G-Shock GPR-B1000 Rangeman, as its pixels fill the whole area and can show a lot of information at once. Other notable features include automatic GPS time syncing, Bluetooth mobile link, vibration alerts, solar power, and USB charging. As a G-Shock, the GBD-H1000 is fully shock-resistant and water-resistant to 200 meters.
- Shock-resistant construction; 20-bar water resistance
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Bluetooth®:uses connection with smartphone to auto-adjust time
- 38 cities (38 time zones*auto summer time (DST) switching) and Coordinated Universal Time*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Measuring unit:1 second; measuring capacity: 99:59’59; measuring modes: split time
- 4 daily alarms (with snooze alarm)
- Battery level indicator; power saving; full auto-calendar;
- 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; vibration function; airplane mode
- LED backlight (full auto light, Super Illuminator, afterglow with selectable illumination duration: 1.5 or 3 seconds)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Solar power (solar charging system) and Time Mode (includes step tracker, notification function) can be powered with solar charging alone.*
- * When charged about eight hours every day under indoor fluorescent lighting (500 lux), and charged at window side on a sunny day for two hours in a week (10,000 lux).
- Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal); time required for full charging: maximum of about 2.5 hours
- Time Mode (includes step tracker and notification functions): About 12 months
- Time Mode + heart rate monitor function: about 66 hours (includes power-saving function and heart rate sleep mode
- Easy watch setting: world time for over 300 cities; timer setting; alarm setting; button operation tone on/off; vibrator setting
- Notification: incoming calls, emails, SNS messages; calendar and reminder notifications; data updating: time zone, summer time rule data updating
- Optical sensor (heart rate monitor); accelerometer (step counter); magnet (digital compass); pressure (altitude/barometric pressure); temperature (thermometer)
- GPS, GLONASS, Michibiki (QZSS)
- Maximum value: 220bpm; heart rate; target heart rate setting function; heart rate zone graphic display; heart rate transition graph: maximum heart rate/minimum heart rate
- Distance, speed, pace, etc., are measured by GPS or accelerometer and displayed. GPS receipt interval: NORMAL: each second, LONG: each minute
- Auto/manual lap; auto pause; auto run timing start; target alarm setting (time, altitude, calories burned); training display customization
- Training status; fitness level trend; training load trend; VO2max; recovery time
- Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap records per run
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Interval measurement (up to 5 timers); measuring unit: 1 second; countdown range: 60 minutes; countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes; 1-second accuracy; auto-repeat
- Training Mode (continuous GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 14 hours
- Training Mode (intermittent GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 18 hours
- A 3-axis accelerometer measures step count. Step count display range: 0-99,999 steps; step count reset: auto-reset every night at midnight (0:00), step count accuracy: ±3% (from vibration testing machine)
- Minimum heart rate/maximum heart rate; heart rate graph display (when heart rate measurement is continuously ON)