G-Shock Move Pro GPS Smartwatch
Get 25% off! Use Promo Code "BF25OFF" at checkout.
- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An ultra-rugged, feature-rich smartwatch
The critically-acclaimed G-Squad fitness watch gets a significant upgrade in the form of the all-new GSWH1000 – G-Shock's first ever truly multi-sport smartwatch, built with all the signature shock and water resistance of a G-Shock.
It is also the first G-Shock smartwatch to run on Wear OS by Google. As the flagship product of the sports-focused G-Shock Move line, the GSWH1000 is great for use in a wide range of athletic settings — from activities like running, indoor workouts, road biking, and swimming, to more extreme pursuits like surfing and snowboarding. The new watch has an optical sensor to measure heart rate, as well as a compass, altitude/air pressure sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, GPS functionality and more. This powerful hardware profile enables the watch to capture the data on distance, speed and pace which is so useful for people doing physical training. The dual-layer monochrome and color display features an interface with a three-tier layout that users can customize to suit their goals, putting multiple data points at their fingertips, easily accessible at a glance.
The timepiece also features new technical capabilities with Bluetooth connectivity via the updated G-Shock Move App. This allows users to choose between three different watch face options, manage measurement data and training history for specific activities, and more. Another The design of the GSWH1000-1 also delivers an uncompromising commitment to wearability, with a soft black resin urethane band that provides flexibility and durability, as well as special components employed between the band and case to ensure a very comfortable fit.
- Case & bezel construction: resin & titanium
- Strap: resin
- Size: 65mm x 56mm x 19.5mm
- Weight: 103 grams
- Shock-resistant construction; 200 meter water resistance
- 1.2" dual layer LCD mineral glass touchscreen
- Compatibility: Google Wear OS
- Built in GPS tracking and Navigation with on and offline maps
- Sensors: Optical sensor (heart rate monitor); accelerometer (step counter); magnet (digital compass); pressure (altitude/barometric pressure); temperature (thermometer)
- Additional timekeeping modes include tide graphs, worldtime
- Track workouts and collect training data for running, cycling, swimming, surfing, sailing, skiing, trekking, walking, indoor workouts, and more
- Easy watch setting: world time for over 300 cities; timer setting; alarm setting; button operation tone on/off; vibrator setting
- Notification: incoming calls, emails, SNS messages; calendar and reminder notifications; data updating: time zone, summer time rule data updating
- USB charging (3 hours to full charge)
- Bluetooth®: uses connection with smartphone to auto-adjust time
- Lithium-ion battery
- Limited Edition
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.