- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Following the extravagance of previous years, the 2020 annual edition turns to sublime elegance: cool glacier blue lends the new Sixties a profound but no less impressive appearance. The cool look of the Sixties line, a classic from the Saxon watchmaker, underscores its versatile nature. The signature features of its 1960s design – the domed sapphire crystals, curved hands and characteristic Arabic numerals – reveal a charm of their own. Following silver, black, dark blue, green and orange, they are set off now by an glacier blue ground.
- Movement: Calibre 39-47, exquisitely finished automatic movement
- Functions: hour/minute/ small second (off-central), stop second
- Power reserve: 40 hours (± 5 %)
- Oscillating frequency: 28,800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
- Case: polished stainless steel, front and back glass in sapphire crystal; water-resistant up to 3 bar
- Measurements: diameter: 42.0 mm, height: 12.4 mm
- Dial: domed, glacier blue lacquer with dégradé effect
- Special features: design inspired by Glashütte watches from the 1960s
- Strap: brown-grey nubuck calfskin, pin buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.