Grand Seiko 50th Anniversary 9F Quartz GMT Limited Edition
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
It has been half of a century since Seiko launched the world's first quartz watch, the "Quartz Astron" in 1969.
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first quartz wristwatch that surprised the world with high accuracy, this limited edition model is equipped with the latest quartz movement, Cal. 9F86, appearing in the Grand Seiko Heritage Collection.
It is a special model characterized by a GS blue dial, a gold second hand, and a GMT hand with a quartz mark pattern embellished with a crystal.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40mm × Thickness 12.2mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9F86 Instructions
- Movement Type : Quartz
- Accuracy : ±10 seconds per year
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.