Grand Seiko Mt. Iwate Limited Edition
SKU: SBGK005 Sold Out
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Caliber 9S63 is a significant addition to the ever growing Grand Seiko family of movements. It has been eight years since the last manual-winding mechanical caliber in Grand Seiko and it has been worth the wait. Caliber 9S63 offers a small seconds hand at the nine o’clock position and a power reserve indicator at three o’clock. Caliber 9S63 has a power reserve of 72 hours and delivers an accuracy rate of +5 to -3 seconds a day.
A new slim design with blue Mt. Iwate pattern dial
The stainless steel cases are polished by a special Zaratsu method created to accentuate the beauty of the curved surfaces. The dials and the sapphire crystals are also curved to give the watches a classic look.
Blue accents for the movement and the case back. The blue lion mark and tempered screws can be seen through the sapphire case back.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 39mm × Thickness 11.6mm
- Band Material : Crocodile leather
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S63 Instructions
- Movement Type : Mechanical manual winding
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +10 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : Splash Resistant
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 33 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Equipped with small seconds hand
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.