- Nomos Glashütte Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Tetra, but like nothing before
A square polished stainless steel case and a dial in deep, glossy blue, complemented by beautifully contrasting hour and minute numerals are the hallmarks of this reference which celebrates 175 years of watchmaking mastery in the German town of Glashütte. Tetra neomatik blue has a striking impact with its 33 x 33 millimeter dial and high color intensity.
This Tetra is powered by the Nomos DUW 3001 — a delightfully slender and highly precise calibre that's been equipped with the Nomos swing system and adjusted to chronometer specifications to ensure outstanding reliability and accuracy. The three-quarter plates, ribbing and tempered blue screws can be seen through the sapphire crystal back — famous hallmarks of Glashütte’s 175 years of watchmaking.
- Case: 33mm stainless steel with sapphire crystal exhibition caseback
- Crystal: sapphire
- Dial: Matte blue with painted hour markers and rhodium-plated hour, minute & second hands
- Movement: Nomos Glashütte DUW 3001 calibre (Automatic, adjusted to chronometer specifications)
- Power reserve: 43 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 meters (3 atm)
- Strap: Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan (20mm lug width) with stainless steel deployant clasp
- Limited edition: 175 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.