Omega Speedmaster X-33 Regatta Chronograph
- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Designed for ETNZ and limited to 2,017 pieces, the X-33 features an ingenious Regatta function, which keeps track of the critical five minute count-down and race time.
Cased in grade 2 titanium, it has a black dial with blue rings and white transferred markings, as well as cut outs for digital readings. The bezel ring is a ceramic/titanium mix and the minute track scale is formed by a black ceramic ring with Liquidmetal™.
The caseback is stamped with an EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND logo and engraved with "CHALLENGER FOR THE 35TH AMERICA’S CUP", "X-33 REGATTA" and the limited edition number. The watch is presented on a black coated nylon fabric strap with blue rubber lining and blue stitching. It is powered by the OMEGA Calibre 5620.
- 24 hours
- Perpetual calendar
- Limited edition
- E.O.L. (End of Life)
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Regatta timing
- Between Lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: coated nylon fabric strap
- Case: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 45 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Caliber: Omega 5620 Highly precise thermo-compensated multi-functional quartz movement with special functions. Analogue functions include hours, minutes and seconds, as well as a racing countdown. Digital functions show three different time zones, chronograph, timer, calendar indication, two alarms and perpetual calendar. A Professional Regatta Function offers CTD (countdown) to the start, and RAC (Race) count up for racing. The LGB (logbook) allows two races to be recorded with 10 buoy recordings each.
- Battery life: 24 months
- Type: Quartz
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.