- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
One billion reasons
The Oris Aquis is a high-performance diver’s watch that delivers exceptional detail and functionality without compromising on style or value. Water-resistant to 30 bar (300 m) and feature uni-directional rotating bezels for accurately and safely measuring dive times. This new limited-edition Aquis backs Billion Oyster Project, a wonderfully ambitious non-profit aiming to restore one billion oysters to New York Harbor.
This special 2,000-piece limited edition is rendered in a 41.5mm stainless steel case fitted with a green mother-of-pearl dial. It comes complete as a set with a rubber strap, stainless steel bracelet, and a strap changing tool.
Oris’s mission to bring Change for the Better continues through this special collaboration with the aim of restoring New York Harbor’s once lost oyster population. The project’s vision is ambitious: to restore one billion oysters to the city’s iconic waterways by the year 2035. Why? Several centuries ago, New York Harbor was home to 220,000 acres of oyster reefs. An adult oyster can filter as much as 50 gallons of water a day, while oyster colonies create ecosystems for other marine life, and form natural storm barriers. Oyster reefs are to the ocean what trees are to the forest.
- Movement: Automatic Oris 733, base SW 200-1
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- Case: Stainless steel case, engraved stainless steel rotating bezel
- Size: 41.50 mm, 1.634 inches
- Dial: Green mother-of-pearl
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed, special bivalve engraving
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (300 meters)
- Straps: Includes both stainless steel bracelet and green rubber strap with stainless steel deployant clasp & strap-changing screwdriver
- Limited Edition: 2,000 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.