- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A watch for all time
The Oris Big Crown ProPilot X Calibre 115 powered by an in-house developed calibre is a landmark design. The skeletonised Calibre 115 movement opens up the 10-day power reserve and non-linear power reserve indicator to reveal how they work. It’s a contemporary take on luxury that highlights the eternal value of a beautifully crafted Swiss Made mechanical watch.
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece titanium case
- SIZE: 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on both sides, double-sided anti-reflective coating
- CASE BACK: Titanium, screwed, see-through sapphire glass
- OPERATING DEVICES: Titanium screw-in security crown
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 22 mm
- NUMBER: Oris 115
- DIMENSIONS: Ø 34.00 mm, 15'''
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 7:30 h, non-linear power reserve indication at 3 h, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Hand winding
- POWER-RESERVE: 240 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 21’600 A/h, 3 Hz
- JEWELS: 38
- MATERIAL: Skeleton dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- MATERIAL: Black leather strap, Titanium folding clasp
The Oris Big Crown ProPilot X Calibre 115 is powered by a skeletonised, in-house developed calibre with a 10-day power reserve and an Oris-patented non-linear power reserve indicator that shows the power remaining with greater accuracy as the time to rewind the watch approaches. The watch comes with a special luxury wooden presentation box and a certificate.
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.