Get 30% off! Use Promo Code "30off" at checkout.
- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An Ode to the Radium Dial
The Oris Diver Sixty-Five "Glow" is a pitch-perfect tribute to a bygone era of watchmaking — with each new iteration tipping its hat to a slightly different element of the vintage diver aging process. This new 2021 reference is built around a grey gradiant dial with light blue Superluminova hour markers, which pays tribute to the particular aging results found on many radium dialed dive watches from the fifties and sixties.
Housed in a 40mm stainless steel case, this reference is powered by an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement and delivers the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with: domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 10 bar (100 metres) and hands and applied indices filled with long-lasting Super-LumiNova.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, uni-directional rotating bezel with aluminum insert
- Case size: 40mm
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Grey gradiant dial with indices and hands filled with Superluminova designed to simulate old radium
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with twin-trigger release and folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.