- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro looks of the 1960s original, but it’s been modernised using 21st century watchmaking techniques. The case is made of anti-corrosive stainless steel. The vintage-inspired bubble-curved glass is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the inside to reduce glare and increase legibility underwater.
- Ref. No. 01 733 7747 4055-07 4 17 18, Ø 36.00 mm
- Automatic movement Oris Cal. 733, based on Sellita SW 200-1, with date at 3 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case and screw-in stainless steel crown
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100m
- Diver’s uni-directional rotating bezel with black aluminium insert with 60-minute timer and zero marker filled with Super-LumiNova®
- Bubble-curved sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Screwed stainless steel case back engraved with historic Oris shield emblem
- Blue, curved dial with applied indices filled with Super-LumiNova® Hour, minute and seconds hands filled with Super-LumiNova®
- Light brown leather strap or blue/black NATO strap or black rubber strap with stainless steel pin buckle. Alternatively available with stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.