Get 20% off! Use Promo Code "20off" at checkout.
- Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Seiko’s sports timing tradition inspires a new Prospex Speedtimer
Inspired by the 1969 Speedtimer, the case shape and visual identity of this new solar-powered Seiko Prospex Speedtimer remains faithful to the original, but the combination of hairline and smooth polishing on the bracelet and the curved sapphire glass bring it right up to date. Powered by Seiko's Caliber V192, this reference offers a 24-hour indicator, a time of day seconds hand, a 60-minute chronograph in a sub-dial at six o’clock and a power reserve function, which reflects the watch's ability to run autonomously for approximately six months when fully charged.
- Caliber Number: V192
- Movement Type: Solar
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Duration: Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- LumiBrite: LumiBrite on hands and indexes
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Water Resistance: 10 bar
- Case Size: 39 ㎜
- Thickness: 13,3 ㎜
- Length: 45.5 ㎜
- Weight: 161.0 g
- Screw case back
- Tachymeter function
- 24-hour hand
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Date display
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Equipped with small seconds hand
- Overcharge prevention function
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.