- Zenith Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A subtly glamorous take on the legendary tri-color Chronomaster
The Chronomaster Original is crafted in a 38mm steel with diamond-set lugs case in the same proportions as the A386, paired with white mother-of-pearl dial with tri-color registers in three different contrasting colors of pearl. Powered by the El Primero 3600 automatic high-frequency chronograph movement with 1/10th of a second chronograph function and a power reserve of 60 hours.
Inside, this special Chronomaster is equipped with the latest version of the El Primero calibre, dubbed the El Primero 3600. With its high frequency of 5 Hz (36’000 VpH), the movement is able to precisely offer a true 1/10th of second indication. Its autonomy has also been rendered more efficient, with an extended power reserve of 60 hours. Visible through the sapphire display back, the new architecture features a sleeker and more open design, revealing a blue column wheel and open rotor marked with the five-pointed star Zenith. The chronograph can be read using the 1/10th of a second scale at the dial's periphery, allowing for the measurement and reading of elapsed time in precise fractions of a second.
- Material: Stainless steel with diamond-set lugs
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Water-resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Dial: Mother-of-Pearl (four different colors of MOP) with diamond-set hour markers
- Hands & Hour Markers: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Super-LumiNova
- Movement: El Primero 3600 Automatic
- Frequency: 36,000 VpH (5 Hz)
- Power reserve: min. 60 hours
- Chronograph functions: central chronograph hand, 60-minute counter (6:00), 60-second counter (3:00), running seconds (9:00)
- Date indication at 4:30
- Strap: Calfskin leather strap with folding stainless steel deployant
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.