Zenith Defy Extreme Titanium
- Zenith Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Expected Delivery: May 2021
Zenith is pushing form and function to new heights with the latest addition to the DEFY line of resolutely futuristic watchmaking with the DEFY Extreme. As a supercharged El Primero-equipped DEFY, this new expression of superlative precision and ruggedness is built around a larger 45mm case with sharper lines, more pronounced edges, and an overall silhouette that exudes robustness, resilience and a penchant for exploring new horizons. The new design is reinforced by the addition of components protecting the pushers, and screw-down crown. Ergonomics as well as durability are enhanced, with a water-resistance of 200 metres – an impressive feat for a cutting-edge high-frequency chronograph with a display back. One of the DEFY Extreme’s most striking elements is the twelve-sided ring placed under the bezel, which extends down to the twelve-sided case back.
Because uncompromising performance in extreme conditions also means adapting to the environment around us, each DEFY Extreme comes with three different straps with quick strap-change mechanisms: A mircroblasted or polished and satin-brushed titanium bracelet, a rubber strap with a folding buckle matching the case and, a first for Zenith and the DEFY line, a Velcro® strap that can be easily and precisely adjusted on the go, with the textile material perfectly suited for any situation – and certainly not afraid of getting wet. Going beyond a simple cosmetic switch-up, each option offers different properties for a different wearing experience, perfectly adapted to its surroundings and the activities it takes on, no matter how extreme.
- Case: 45mm titanium (15.4mm thick)
- Dial: Skeletonized, hands and hour markers rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Superluminova SLN C1
- Sapphire Crystal front, exhibition caseback
- Movement: 5Hz El Primero 9004 automatic (36,000 VpH)
- Movement characteristics: 1/100th of a second chronograph movement, Zenith-exclusive dynamic signature of one rotation per second for the chronograph hand, 1 escapement for the Watch (36,000 VpH - 5 Hz); 1 escapement for the Chronograph (360,000 VpH - 50Hz)
- Time display: Small seconds at 9 o'clock. 1/100th of a second Chronograph: Central chronograph hand that makes one turn each second, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock, 60-second counter at 6 o'clock, Chronograph power-reserve indication at 12 o'clock.
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- Strap: Features new interchangeable strap system and three straps: micro-blasted titanium bracelet, rubber strap and nylon Velcro strap
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.