Zenith Pilot Cronometro Tipo CP-2 Flyback Aged Steel (11.2240.405/21.C773)
While our online ordering system is new, we’d still love to talk to you as we’ve always done in the past to give you the personal attention you’ve come to expect from Topper.
The case, in aged stainless steel, or in bronze, measures 43mm x 12.8mm. It has a domed AR-coated sapphire crystal, a sapphire display back, and it is water resistant to 100 meters.
Movement is the Swiss automatic Zenith caliber El Primero 405B with 31 jewels, 36,000 vph and a power reserve of 50 hours. Rotor decorated with Côtes de Genève finishing. Functions are: hours and minutes in the center, small seconds at 9 o'clock. Flyback Chronograph: central chronograph hand and 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock.
Slate Grey Grained Dial features Arabic numerals in SuperLuminova. Rhodium-plated and faceted hands coated with SuperLuminova.
It comes on a green oily nubuck leather strap with protective rubber lining and a titanium pin buckle.
- Movement: El Primero 405 B, Automatic
- Components: 254
- Frequency: 36,000 VpH (5 Hz)
- Power reserve: min. 50 hours
- Flyback Chronograph:
- Central chronograph hand
- 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock
- Hours and minutes in the centre
- Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Material: Aged stainless steel Aged Steel
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Water-resistance: 10 ATM
- Dial: Slate grey grained
- Strap: Green oily nubuck leather strap with protective rubber lining
- Clasp: Titanium pin buckle