- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The never-ending warmth of a Mediterranean sunset comes to life in the dial of this new Oris Divers Sixty-Five watch. Those warm, hazy tones are further accented by the watch’s bronze detailing, appearing on the bezel’s outer edge and in the central link of the metal bracelet. The spirit of the watch continues to evoke memories of 1965, the year of Oris’s first diver’s watch, although a 40mm stainless steel case, domed sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and automatic mechanical movement are all quality signifiers that show what the contemporary iteration of the Divers Sixty-Five brings to the table. Or should that be to the beach?
- Ref. No. 01 733 7707 4356-07 8 20 17
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Case size: 40mm (20mm lug width)
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel featuring bronze outer edge
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Domed sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Brown gradient dial with applied hour markers filled with luminous Super-LumiNova®
- Strap: Three-link stainless steel bracelet with bronze center link. Folding buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.