- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Built for the explorers of the Tara Ocean Foundation
Clad in blue ceramic, this highly specialized Bell & Ross diving instrument has been created to celebrate the partnership between Bell & Ross and the Tara Ocean Foundation while also meeting the discerning timekeeping needs of the scientists and crew on board Tara, the schooner and oceanographic explorer.
The Tara Foundation has a twofold mission: to explore the Ocean to ensure better understanding, and to share scientific knowledge about the Ocean to raise public awareness. Regularly facing extreme open ocean conditions, the members of Tara's crew need to be able to rely on instruments which remain precise and reliable in all circumstances, and thus Bell & Ross opted to design a watch capable of supporting the team on their crucial missions. A percentage of the profits from each watch sold will be donated to the Foundation.
Part of the BR 03 Diver collection of professional diving watches, this limited edition of 999 pieces, water-resistant to 300 metres, features a 42-mm matte blue ceramic case with a unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel in blue and orange, with a 60-minute scale. To ensure perfect legibility of the indications, the blue metal dial has applique indexes and white graduations with a Super-LumiNova® coating.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Case: 42 mm in width. Matte blue ceramic. Unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel with 60-minute scale
- Dial: Blue. Appliqué metal indices with Super-LumiNova® inserts. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hands
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistance: 300 metres
- Straps: Woven blue rubber and ultra-resilient orange synthetic fabric
- Buckle: Stainless Steel pin buckle with blue PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating
- Limited to 999 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.