- Armin Strom Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A milestone for independent watchmaking
The Mirrored Force Resonance is the first watch in the collection to leverage Claude Greisler’s milestone achievement, which harnessed the “Resonance Phenomenon” in a completely new way.
The Mirrored Force Resonance’s differentiated ability to consistently maintain a state of resonance represents nothing less than a redefinition of the practical limits for horological precision in a wristwatch.
First released in November of 2016, this watch is characterized by a novel resonating dual regulator designed for maximum chronometric precision; one that also provides a mesmerizing visual pulsation effect on the dial-side of the watch.
- Two independent, symmetrically mirrored regutors, available with guilloché dial
- Winding-mechanism: Manual
- Regulating system: Two independent regulation systems that stabilize each other connected by a resonance clutch spring.
- Frequency: 25,200 vph
- Number of jewels: 43
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment
- Diameter: 43.40 mm
- Height: 13.00 mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 50.95 mm
- Water-resistance: 50 m
- Blue hand guilloché with founded appliques
- Stainless steel
- Delivered with a genuine alligator horn-back strap as well as an additional rubber strap
- Width lugs/buckle: 22/20 mm
- Pin buckle in stainless steel, a folding clasp in stainless steel is available on option
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.