- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Rock & Roll
If you've been following Bell & Ross, you know the brand has an epic tradition: the skull watch. New for 2023 is the Cyber Skull Bronze, a somewhat menacing, avant-garde time-teller with a laughing three-dimensional skull at its center. And though we've seen references in steel, titanium, ceramic, and even gold, this is the first time Bell & Ross has rendered a Skull watch in bronze, and per usual, it's limited to only 500 pieces.
To power this new reference, Bell & Ross has developed the BR-CAL.210 calibre. This movement is a 100% manufacturer mechanism. Its manual winding activates an automaton part where by turning the crown, the jaw of the skull comes alive.
The new Cyber Skull Bronze takes up the square case with sharp edges and bevelled corners of the Cyber Skull in a bronze version. This unique design with this gold-coloured skull gives a very rock and roll look to this timepiece, which we could easily imagine on the wrist of a rock star.
- Movement: BR-CAL.210. Manufacture. Hand-wound mechanical
- Functions: Hours and minutes. Moving skull jawbone when wound by hand
- Case: 45 mm x 46.7 mm. 13.70 mm thick. Satin-finished and polished CuSn8 bronze. Sapphire and CuAI7Si2 bronze caseback
- Dial: Skeletonised. Rose gold-plated brass skull (or bronze-coloured skull). Gilt metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. Balance at 12 o’clock
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistance: 50 metres
- Straps: Integrated rubber
- Buckle: Bronze pin buckle
- Limited to 500 pieces
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Blue Limited Edition ST22-RF.05
Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Green Limited Edition ST22-RF.20
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.