- Breitling Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An in-house manufactured tribute to American muscle
The 1960s was a decade of experimentation, fun, freedom and energy. Whether cruising on a motorcycle or revving up a sports car, living life at full speed was the order of the day. Breitling pioneer Willy Breitling felt this change of pace and set out to design an unconventional chronograph that would capture the verve of era. He called it the Top Time.
That spirited tradition continues today with Breitling partnering with some of the coolest names in wheels to create its Top Time designs. In the early 1960s, the Le Mans winner Carrol Shelby imagined a car that matched a small, light British-style chassis to a strong, reliable American big-block engine. When it was introduced in 1962, the Cobra met with instant success, both among sportscar fans and on the racing circuit. It remains blisteringly fast and cherished by collectors to this day. The Top Time B01 Shelby Cobra features the colors and emblem of its classic-car counterpart as well as a perforated leather racing strap, speed-measuring tachymeter scale and contrasting “squircle” (not quite square, not quite round) subdials that give the feel of vintage dashboard gauges. It also comes with a brag-worthy engine under the hood: the exceptional Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01.
- Case: 41mm Stainless steel (13.3mm thick, 50.3mm L2L)
- Caliber: Breitling B01
- Movement: 4 Hz self-winding mechanical chronograph, bi-directional winding, COSC-certified
- Power reserve: approx. 70 hrs
- Chronograph: 1/4th of a second chronograph, 30 minute totalizer
- Dial: Tachymeter scale and contrasting subdials, Super-LumiNova luminescent indexes and hour and minute hands
- Caseback: Screwed, exhibition
- Water resistance: 100 meters (10 bar)
- Crown: Push/pull, twin gasket design
- Crystal: Convex sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
- Strap: Racing-themed calfskin leather strap with folding clasp
- Lug: 20/18 mm
We Also Recommend
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Master Chronometer GMT Worldtimer 188.8.131.52.10.001
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.