- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A Forged Carbon First
The evolution of the G-Shock since the debut of the very first DW-5000 is a story of constantly advancing functionality, performance, and materials — all while staying true to the beloved design of the original. The 40th Anniversary Carbon Edition takes up this quest with three different carbon materials used for the bezel, the band, and the monocoque case.
The bezel and band of this special anniversary edition are made of forged carbon, which can be molded into complex shapes. The clasp’s folding arm is made of multilayer carbon, which boasts a high degree of longitudinal bending strength. The carbon monocoque case is made with carbon fiber-reinforced resin. Special attention is paid to the specific characteristics of each material produced with a certain technique. The right material is selected for each component, taking advantage of carbon’s lightness and high rigidity to create a strong, lightweight, comfortable timepiece.
Inspired by the unique textural look of the forged carbon used for the bezel and band, the color schemes evoke the Milky Way’s magnificent band of hazy light, whereupon black carbon fiber with blue and pink colored resin and opal specks create a mysterious, celestial appearance.
This innovative style delivers full-on functionality, as well. Download the dedicated app to pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth®. With Multiband 6 radio control for automatic precision timekeeping, Tough Solar charging system, high-brightness full auto LED backlight, world time, day display in six languages, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this timepiece keeps you at peak performance.
The carbon monocoque case, engraved with the logo designed by Eric Haze to commemorate the 40th anniversary, adds the final touch to an incomparable limited-edition celebration of G-Shock.
- Shock resistant
- Forged Carbon monocoque case and integrated bracelet
- Weight: 69 grams
- 200m water resistant
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds) afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception (auto-receive six times a day)
- Time Calibration Signals: Mainflingen, Germany, Anthorn, England, Fort Collins, United States, Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan, Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time: 5 World time registerable 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Date display (day / month display swapping)
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approximate battery runtime: 10 months on rechargeable battery (normal use without exposure to light), 22 months on power-save mode
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Module: 3459
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.