- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An innovative Annual Calendar that could only come from Glashütte
The PanoMatic Calendar combines sophisticated German micro-engineering and handcrafted watchmaking techniques with an original design. Cast in red gold, the Glashütte Original PanoMatic Calendar is at once contemporary, purist and unmistakable. Its 42mm case is slightly domed and sits comfortably on the wrist. The dial on this model is in silver opaline, while the auxiliary dials for hour, minute and small seconds appear with a finely fluted vinyl-type decorative pattern. Golden appliques and hands coated with Super-LumiNova® set brilliant accents, which are taken up by the golden frame of the Panorama Date.
With the PanoMatic Calendar, Glashütte Original presents a brand new automatic Annual Calendar movement, Calibre 92-09 which was developed entirely in-house. In the interior of the movement, a silicon balance spring and a frequency of 28,800 half-oscillations per hour ensure exceptional rate precision. Additional features include a remarkable running time of 100 hours, impressive resistance and ease of use. The retrograde month display, date and time are easily set using the crown.
Compared to the perpetual calendar, the annual calendar is a relatively recent complication. It displays the date and month, taking the months with 30 and 31 days into account. Only once a year, on March 1st, is it necessary to correct the date. No question about it: this masterpiece is clearly a genuine original from the tradition-rich centre of Glashütte watchmaking.
- Movement: Automatic Calibre Calibre 92-09
- Movement details: Glashütte three-quarter plate with stripe finish, hand-engraved balance bridge, skeletonized rotor (off-centre) with double-G symbol and 21-carat gold oscillation weight, regulator-free fine adjustment with two swan-neck springs
- Frequency: 28.800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
- Power Reserve: 100 hours
- Functions: Hour and minute, small second, Panorama Date, Moonphase, Annual calendar with retrograde monthly display
- Case: Red gold
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 12.4 mm
- Dial: Galvanized Silver with applied gold markers & printed scales. Moon phase display in blue/gold
- Water Resistance: up to 5 bar (50 meters
- Bracelet: Alligator leather with red gold deployant
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Super Racing Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph 318.104.22.168.01.003
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.