- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The classic & ultra-capable Spezialist collection gets its first chronograph
With the SeaQ Chronograph, Glashütte Original presents an enterprising and stylish companion. This mechanical “time-writer” is the first diver’s watch from the Saxon manufactory with short-term measurement. As such, this latest addition to the Spezialist Collection is well equipped for whatever exciting turns your life may take.
Like its three-handed brethren, the SeaQ Chronograph is subjected to rigorous testing, achieving both ISO 6425 and DIN 8306 standards for diver’s watches, wherein extreme temperature changes, saltwater corrosion and optimal legibility in the dark are all testing criteria. For the water resistance test, Glashütte Original exceeds the standard and tests the watch up to a pressure of 30 bar (300 meters).
This SeaQ is powered by the manufactory automatic movement Calibre 37-23, which combines maximum resistance, precision and user-friendliness with a running time of over 70 hours. The silicon balance spring offers enhanced resistance to the influence of magnetic fields, and thanks to its steady oscillation, greater rate precision.
Dressed in dark blue, from the handmade PVD-coated dial to the unidirectional rotating bezel with ceramic inlay, the stainless steel case is fitted front and back with sapphire crystals, and the fluted screw-down crown has a fine wave decoration.
- Case: Stainless steel with sapphire crystal caseback
- Diameter: 43.2mm
- Dial: PVD coated blue with polished applied markers filled with Super-Luminova
- Movement: Automatic Calibre 37-23 (bevelled/polished edges, polished steel parts, polished/ blued screws, skeletonized rotor with 21-ct gold oscillation weight, bridges/ balance cock/ rotor with Glashütte stripe finish, adjustment of rate by adjustment screws, fine adjustment rate symmetry using swan-neck spring
- Frequency: 28.800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
- Power Reserve: 70 hours ± 5 %
- Functions: Automatic movement, central hour/minute, small second, Panorama Date, chronograph with flyback/stop second/30 minutes counter
- Water Resistance: 300 meters (30 bar)
- Strap: Stitched two-piece nylon with stainless steel deployant clasp
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Super Racing Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph 318.104.22.168.01.003
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.