- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Embracing Mt. Iwate in full bloom during the late Spring season, this vibrant pink new U.S. Exclusive also pulls from Grand Seiko's legendary 44GS case architecture. Released in 1967, this case design was the first to define the Grand Seiko Style and has evolved into a modern interpretation with contemporary practicality. This new time-only reference embodies Grand Seiko Style in a stylish mid-size case at 36.5mm diameter with manually wound mechanical Caliber 9S64, providing the watch a 72-hour power reserve despite its compact size.
Built in-house by Grand Seiko, Caliber 9S64 is assembled by hand by the artisans of Grand Seiko's Studio Shizukuishi. It is a mechanical hand-winding movement with 72 hours of power reserve and an accuracy rating of -3 to +5 seconds per day.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 36.5mm × Thickness 11.6mm, 42.7mm lug-to-lug
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with tri-fold clasp and push-button release
- Lug width: 19mm
- Caliber no. : 9S64
- Movement Type : Handwound mechanical, 24 jewels, time-only with hacking seconds
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours (3 days)
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +10 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : 10 bar (screwdown crown & caseback)
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.