- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The deepest-diving Oris ever made
Diving deeper than ever before, the Oris AquisPro 4000m expands on the maker's professional diving series with a buryly new titanium case built to withstand pressures up to 400 bar (equivalent to 4,000 meters, or 13,100 feet), four times the depth of the standard AquisPro. This watch is also loaded with Oris-patented technology, including the Rotation Safety System bezel, designed by Oris in collaboration with professional divers to lock the bezel in place, and the brand's own security folding clasp extension system, which means the strap can be easily adjusted for length while the watch is being worn.
It’s also powered by Oris Calibre 400, a high-performance automatic mechanical movement, which offers a five-day power reserve, elevated anti-magnetism, better than chronometer accuracy and 10-year recommended service intervals and a 10-year warranty with registration to MyOris. It’s finished with a blue gradient dial decorated with a textured wave pattern, a blue ceramic bezel insert with a minutes scale for timing dives, and a bright blue rubber strap. It is, without question the most capable dive watch Oris has ever built.
- Case: 49.5mm multi-piece titanium
- Bezel: Titanium with ceramic bezel insert and patented Oris RSS (Rotation Safety System), uni-directional locking design
- Dial: Blue gradient with printed wave structure, applied hour markers with SuperLuminova luminous paint
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, domed on both sides, anti- reflective coating inside
- Caseback: Solid titanium with engraved depth conversion scales
- Movement: Oris Calibre 400 Automatic with date
- Power reserve: 5 days
- Water Resistance: 4000 meters (400 bar)
- Strap: Rubber strap with titanium ratcheting micro-adjust and diver's extension
We Also Recommend
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Master Chronometer "ETNZ" Deep Black 126.96.36.199.01.003
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.